Welcome to my blog where I share my book reviews
and life along the winding road

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Demise in Denim by Duffy Brown

Duffy Brown is someone I'd like to hang out with. She has a great sense of humor that comes through in her character Reagan Summerside. Demise in Denim is the fourth in the Consignment Shop Mystery Series and reminds me of Stephanie Plum exploits with Southern charm thrown in. This is definitely one for my list of favorites for 2015. Duffy Brown never disappoints.

From the cover:
When Reagan Summerside turned the first floor of her old Victorian home into a consignment shop, she never imagined she'd be harboring a fugitive in her attic. But after a dead man is found in a bathtub and local lawyer Walker Boone is accused of doing the dirty deed, she suddenly has a new houseguest.