Welcome to my blog where I share my book reviews
and life along the winding road

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

English Newspapers

Newspapers are a matter of personal preference and although many areas in the world get only a few choices, England has a multitude of newspapers to choose from. I found this list which I thought was humorous.

The Times: Read by the people who run the country.
Daily Mirror: Read by the people who think they run the country.
The Guardian: Read by the people who think they should run the country.
Morning Star: Read by those who think another country should run the country.
Daily Mail: Read by the wives of the people who run the country.
Financial Times: Read by the people who own the country.
Daily Express: Read by the people who think the country should be run as it used to be run.
Daily Telegraph: Read by the people who think it still is.
The Sun: Read by the people who don't care who runs the country as long as they are young, female and attractive.